Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Hair Accessory Display

I love this craft because it's 1.) CHEAP!! and 2.) you can incorporate help from your little girl. These are great gifts too!
 
I found these cute pre-painted pieces at Wal-Mart for $0.59. You can use any wooden piece.  If you use one that needs to be painted, you can buy an extra one for your daughter to paint while you do yours.
 
I started with this cute flower {I bought a cupcake wood piece that I made for my niece}





Next, I cut a piece of ribbon at the desired length and glue gunned it to the back of the wood piece. I prefer a long ribbon {I have 3 daughters which means I have gazillion bows}.  With shorter width ribbon, cut off about 3 inches. Form a loop with the ribbon and glue at the top. This will be used to hang on a hook.





Hang your bow holder. I prefer a hook that you can easily remove and there is no hole in the wall.

I hide mine inside the bathroom linen closet. It frees up space in the drawers, keeps the flowers looking pretty and easily accessible.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment