Saturday, December 1, 2012

Necklace Organizer

Hi girls!
 
One night I was laying in bed and my mind was going... as usual. I have many necklaces and not enough room in my jewelry box {I know, you're thinking, "Poor her, she has too many necklaces."} and I don't like that they get tangled.
 
While on one of my trips to the thrift store, I saw a paper towel holder. $2 - I know!!... it's brown & ugly. But I knew it could be so much more.
 
 
 

I took the towel holder apart and sanded it down just enough to take off the shine.



 
I lightly sanded it to take off the finish.
Spray painted it - White with Satin finish by Krylon. I thought it would be cute to dress it up. I bought 2 drawer knobs at Home Depot for $5 each by Liberty.
 
I found a space on my closet wall and hung it up.




Ain't she pretty?! Necklaces are easily accessible and in my closet for easy matching!



No comments:

Post a Comment