Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Dryer Sheets Cut in Half

Hello Girls {and guys}!
 
So I wanted to share a great money saving tip that I learned from a dear friend. I've learned many great ways to be a better mom, wife and homemaker from her. But I'm not sharing them all in one post! You have to be patient.
 
Several years ago, we were visiting friends in Colorado. We were there for a week and with a family of 5, I was not about to drag loads of dirty laundry back home. While I was doing laundry at our friends home, I noticed that she cut her dryer sheets in half. I was skeptical at first {okay, A LOT} about a couple of things {Do they come out smelling just as fresh?} And guess what?! Not a difference. I love that it saves money!
 
However, I confess that I've thrown in 2 half sheets in larger loads. It doesn't make a difference, but in my OCD mind, it does!  




No comments:

Post a Comment