Thursday, December 20, 2012

Book wreath

Hi girls! So are you looking for something to fill up space on a wall? Particularly low budget and easy? I spotted this cute wreath on Pinterest.

Follow this tutorial.

 
 
However, I'm adding a couple notes... I didn't find a foam wreath at the Dollar Store. I went to Michael's and used a 40% off coupon. I used a 12 inch wreath. I rolled all of my pages. I used 1 and a half books. The books were approx. 300 pages. Yeup, that is A LOT of pages.


 
I had my wreath up for about 2 weeks and couldn't get past the stiff look. I took action, threw my wreath on the floor and sat on it. I squished it with my hands. Some of the rolled pages came unglued and I had to reglue them. I also moved it to a different wall.

Better!! And I love that it cost me about $10.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment