Thursday, March 28, 2013

No more eye sore

 
Darn it! I forgot to take a "before" picture! You will have to picture what I say in your mind.
 
In the home we are renting {for some reason} they just stuck a piece of plywood on the wall, drilled a small whole bottom left side, with the telephone hook up coming out. The plywood wasn't painted, just stuck there! probably to cover a big whole, they didn't want to fix the right way.  It was a eye sore. Since I am renting, I wanted to do something cheap that looks cute that wouldn't destroy their ....plywood.
 
So I decided to cover it with scraping paper. I glued the paper on, using a glue stick in the corners. This way it can be removed easy and I wasn't out a lot of money.  I bought the key holder at Hobby Lobby for half price :)  I am so happy how it turned out!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment