Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Gel Petals

{FOR GIRL EYES ONLY}
 
This last week I found out about these sweet things from a friend. I have always had "high-beams". I know you know what I'm talking about, right?! 
 
Now I'm thinking, "Why didn't I think of something like this before and why didn't I use them years ago!"
 
I bought my petals from Victoria Secret. They come with 2 sets, small and medium for $25.00. These have a sticky underside so that it sticks gently to you. I didn't care for the sticky stuff so I rubbed it off. They stuck fine without and they stayed in place.
 
A draw back is that I still have a small bump... my sisters didn't tease & call me tiny tarts for nothing!
 
I heard about another nipple covering called Dimrs. They are oval shaped and silicone, which is a tad firmer. I do plan on trying those out. Dimrs need to be ordered on-line. With shipping, they are $30.00.
 
I will update you when I get my Dimrs. :)
 


 

4 comments:

  1. Nothing wrong with a little "high beaming" every now and again. You are a mammal, Mary, after all. It's the rest of us who should get over it. But then, what are the chances many people think as I do? Scary thought.

    (This is Craig B., in case you forgot me)

    P.S. I reject gender-specific educations; I seek all knowledge. No worries.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Craig, this post was mine Teresa :)

      Delete
    2. Oh, I thought it said "Mary." Well, Teresa, let those puppies breath. No worries.

      Delete
  2. These are reuseable.

    ReplyDelete