Sunday, January 20, 2013

Organizing your kitchen sink

I love the idea of my dish soap, hand soap, lotion, sponge and dish brush having a central location. It just makes the sink look clean. I had been toying with the concept that I saw on Pinterest... you know the one with a plate glued to a candle holder?

One night I took myself out on a crafting date. I went to the Dollar store and walked the isles trying to get my idea's flowing. NOTHING! I got into my car and pulled out of the parking lot. Then I started thinking about a pie/cake tin. I drove to Home Depot, again walking down the isles. I started having more ideas. I did buy a HGTV magazine and drove over to Marshall's.

I came across a plate and that's when all of my idea's came into one actual, good {light bulb} idea. I had drawer knobs at home to make cute feet for my sink organizer.

Items needed:
Plate {$7.99}
Drawer knobs {had}
Gorilla Glue {had}


It can really be used for whatever you would like... candy dish, a place the husband's catch all.


Ignore the outlet socket. If you make one, let us know what you come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment